viernes, 19 de octubre de 2012

Weak, from the deep.

Just make me sleep
into this morning dream
I want to believe again
in a bright dawn of mine.

Call this ancient name
from somewhere away,
so away from my time,
this time that goes by.

Hours of little sorrow,
life of an unknown tomorrow,
far places to travel now
became a fantasy somehow.

Yet , I'm not ready to leave
my cruel world, my poor beliefs,
this empty dreams I've seen
where I can barely live.

This spirit want to leave my soul
this body can't handled anymore,
die, death by this murder I do
will you give me answers now?

Trust, in this black intentions I got
We won't go to another dimension,
Only if my promises are strong enough
We will back to live for far long.

So you come and take me now,
take this hand that bleed for tonight,
let's lose our moon days of delights,
let's became a pair of weak, from the deep.

A.T.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario