martes, 9 de octubre de 2012

Emptiness


Alone, just alone
Within my own
Without light
Without sun.

Sound don’t come
Here I’m the one,
The one to blame
And then I feel shame.

Shame, sadly shame,
Where I should came?
Where is my little rain?
And when this ends?

You, just you
And me, only me,
Together we are free,
We fall apart, both we die here.

Surrender on me
You, just get free,
Be mine, and believe,
Believe in what we feel.

Here, in my heart
You walk over my mind
And do the holy ride,
Where it all began.

Pain, it’s about the same
Wish I die within rain
In this empty and cold place,
Your heart, where I can’t get in.

Game, only a game,
Here it’s no gain,
We win , we lose,
As long as we play.

Today, remember yesterday
Remember our tragedy,
So now I despair for you
Falling on this emptiness, I hate.

A.T.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario