viernes, 15 de junio de 2012

Somewhere around you


I've been here,
This place i've seen
Always in my dream
A mistic cloud appears


Have faith, but wait
No time for the world
In the endless garden
Of the sudden universe


Love, in two ways apart
Converge in the night
When we create a ritual
That makes us find an equal


Two parts of a single heart
That divides a confused mind
I'm alone, but you make me whole
And I feel like we are out of this world.


Come nearer, don't waste seconds
Come and kill this loneliness,
Come around my dreams and kiss me,
Kiss my anxious lips in a eternal mist.


Where no one's dare to climb,
I see her on the top,
Placed in my conquest heart
Only you, the woman of my words.


I can catch the sun and hide away,
So you my pretty girl come to stay
to my path near my wasted love
and we be complete in somewhere,
just you and me, both all alone.


A.T.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario