miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

Cold

There’s some days when I feel cold
Then I wonder Am I getting old?
Now I realize I'm losing my strenght
And that remember the times I go wrong.

As time goes through my hands
I rather be submerge on a sea of sand
So I can’t feel the cold of my home
That the memory  been forgot

It’s a hard winter I’m living by now
And I really don’t remember how
All these things come to happen
In a summer that ends in a sudden second

Might the brighter light of the sun
Forget my simple and vain existence
Over this complex and complicated world?
So now I’m frozen in a colder moment.

I had a girl that gives me heat everyday
But the time betrayed me, and she went away
To a strange and faraway unknown place,
She forget my arms and the cold came.

And now doesn’t matter how I know her,
And neither how I loved and hold her,
I just hope we can see again before we die
And say to her : Hello, I loved you someday,
Goodbye….

A.T.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario