jueves, 5 de julio de 2012

The world that I lost

I surrender on this evening bright
That leads my feet to the empty night
Who dares to disturb my sweet wine
My elixir to forget my troubled past.

I've been a captive human soul
Only on this sudden shore of stone
I came to know I've been born,
I resume my reality on the snow.

In a land of white ashes
Where the clouds move slowly
There's no shadows in the grass
Or a loving girl to forever had.

Wish I die in the heat of the sun
Or frozen my head in the light,
She's a song of an ancient time
Written on my damage evil sight.

Worst, I left my mind behind
A glass of broken lines,
I must be insane because
I don't feel anymore my brain.

Lost by your side, now I'm hide,
I hide from your innocent heart
Too late to make a new start
There's no sand to cover my ride.

Decease I've see on my path
Where the steps forgotten lies
I know an endless universe
Will I rest in your holy presence?

Years of wisdom follow me
Now I became wild and free
And throw away my reasons
Here in the jungle on the sea

Let's climb in the night
To find the only one
On this missing world
Where I lost my love.

A.T.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario